Mandatory Character traits
Passionate about delivering a sustainable solution to the customer, must be able to relate his progression through value added for employer and customers.
Analytical and Problem Solver
Must be able to map client concerns with ERP features, the approach has to be adaptive to understand the client environment comprehensively and propose best-fit solutions.
Drive to learn
We don’t expect master for all trade! However, given new challenges, you must keep yourself updated with NetSuite knowledge and development in order to always give best advice to the team and customer.
- Manage end to end NetSuite implementation and making strong coordination with the technical team, client, and management.
- Strong documentation of client processes and identify gaps to offer workaround solutions.
- Ensure that all stakeholders contributing on timely manner to achieve deadline and quality standards.
- System configuration, data migration, roles and dashboards, customised reports, searches, exception reporting.
- Able to create new reports in NetSuite from scratch
- Good command on NetSuite workflows is must.
- Independently able to solve all the queries and issues in NetSuite in the areas of inventory, finance and manufacturing.
- Support pre sales team by creating the customised demo with technical consultant as per the applicable industry.
- Perform NetSuite demo in front of clients and able to address their queries and questions.
- Contract management with customer to ensure out of scope activities are treated separately.
- Ability to train and engage users at customer end.
- 4-5 years experience in ERP out of which 3 years in NetSuite is must
- At Least 5 implementation from documentation stage to Go live.
- Strong knowledge of business best practices in Retail, wholesale and manufacturing verticals.
- Ideally combined background in IT and finance.
- Powerful communicator and trainer.
- Bachelors degree in IT and Finance (both preferred)
- At Least 5 implementations from documentation stage to Go live.
The position is based in Dubai with frequent travel within GCC alteast 30% or above.