NetSuite Developer / Technical Consultant is needed by Maxcon Consulting for ongoing – new projects. The position will be based in Dubai – UAE.
The NetSuite Expert is primarily responsible for technical solution conceptualization, design, and implementation oversight. He/ She will be visible in pre and postsale interactions with customers, delivery teams, and product development. This role requires technofunctional NetSuite experience to manage business process and technical driven discussions and subsequent development. The NetSuite Expert will have a passion for excellence.
- Help conceptualize NetSuite solutions that address complex business requirements.
- Work closely with Project Managers to supplement their efforts with documented technical requirements for custom NetSuite
- Draw on knowledge of SuiteFlex, Suite Builder, and Suite Script to develop worldclass, customercentric solution.
- Design and develop scenarios and test plans for customized
- Resolve escalated development issues to ensure delivery is accomplished within project constraints.
- Attend internally and client facing conference calls including those to support presales solution conceptualization and key project related milestones including knowledge transfer, kickoff, requirements review, testing, training and general Q&A.
- Delivering NetSuite enduser training, orientation, and adaptation sessions.
- Integrate NetSuite with other critical applications mainly Point of sales and shipment gateways.
- Work closely with management and functional team to create bundles using Java scripts for various verticals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant degree.
- 8+ Years of solid and proven NetSuite consultancy/ development experience.
- Good understanding of NetSuite ERP and CRM
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Wholesale Distribution (Inventory, Supply Chain, Purchasing) , Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas),Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Good understanding of business practices is necessary and will be considered as well: Accounting (Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi currency, and Commissions), Sales Force Automation (Returns, Team Selling), Marketing Campaigns and Web presence (Net or E Commerce, Shopping Carts, Website layout).
- Expert in customizing NetSuite using Suite Builder, Suite Script, SuiteFlow, and Suite Talk (Web services).
- Expert in Java/J2EE, and .NET platforms working with systems architecture, technical design and delivery.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills. Experience in designing and architecting solutions.